MTV Australia ‘Ainsley S&S on #MTVitgirls’
WATCH EPISODE ONE
Ainsley Hutchence meets Olivia and Ebony of creative collective IZMZ to chat their all-female DJ nights, ‘GIRLS’, & their online magazine.
WATCH EPISODE TWO
Ainsley Hutchence of Sticks & Stones meets controversial tattoo artist Lauren Winzer & illustrator Nanami Cowdroy who are part of all-female artist collective Curvy to talk about the importance of challenging gender stereotypes, supporting other female creatives & redefining what it means to be ‘ladylike.’
Sooooooooooo, a few weeks ago MTV asked me to be part of two bespoke episodes of #mtvitgirls about redefining what it means to be ladylike. Having not done much filming outside of snap chat & instagram & some pretty shitty cooking shows, etc, I was pretty fucking terrified that I would mess it all up. Would I swear too much? Would my voice sound fucked? Do they know I haven’t done much of this type of thing before? I don’t have any control over the footage, would they show my worst angles? Would I do that weird thing I do when I’m drunk & speak with an American accent? FUCK IT! A week later I was on a plane to Sydney reassuring myself it would be an amazing experience & I had made the right decision.
Turns out I completely underestimated just how amazing the whole experience would be! My nervous energy left me the minute I met the crew. They were all amazing to work with, & very understanding about my high “fuck” quota. I learnt so much from everyone on set & best of all came back more inspired than ever.
- Production: MTV Australia @mtvaustralia
- Director: Aislinn Lowe @aislinnlowe
- Starring: Ainsley Hutchence S&S sticks_and_stones_agency
- Starring: Ebony Boadu @ebonyboadu
- Starring: Olivia (yemisul) @yemisul
- Starring: Lauren Winzer @laurenwinzer
- Starring: Nanami Cowdroy @nanamicowdroy
- Photographer: Ruth Goodwin @ruthgoodwinphoto
- Stylist: Danielle Soglimbene @danielle_soglimbene
- HMUA: Yolanda Lukowski @yolly22
- Wardrobe: H&M @hm
- by Ainsley Hutchence