Atlas Divine ‘Institution’
Everyone asked for it, & boy did they deliver. After 23 incredible years as a stand alone boutique Perth institution, Atlas Divine is now going on online, fulfilling all of your shopping dreams.
“We’re kicking off with a bang, with this little set shoot styled by our girls Jhaz Bullen-Williams & Lola Stephen featuring some of Perth’s most exciting creatives & models, shot in & around our favourite Leederville spots.
The site features a hand picked selection of our favourite labels that we have in store as well as our blog filled with exclusive content & news from the store. Make space & prep your wardrobe to get a whole lot better thanks to the magical & convenient powers of online shopping.
Brands featured; GCDS, The Ragged Priest, Lazy Oaf, Rollas, For Love & Lemons, Levis & Huffer.
Massive thank you to Little Caesars Pizza, MOP Donuts & Bills Bars & Bites for providing locations, eats, & greatness for our shoot.
- Production: Atlas Divine @atlasdivine
- Photographer: Jhaz Bullen-Williams @jhaz_bw
- Photographer: Lola Stephen @@lolastephen
- Model: Aaron Meyers @aaronmeyers_
- Model: Amy Parin @amyparin
- Model: Bryce Newton @identity_crisis_bryce
- Model: Naiyyira Youssouf @naiy.yira
- Model: Shamus Tait @shamustait
- Stylist: Jhaz Bullen-Williams jhaz_bw
- Stylist: Lola Stephen @lolastephen
- Make-up Artist: Tilly Fry @tillyfry
- by Ainsley Hutchence