Joyce Bonelli & Grizz ‘Beauté’
With a call time of 9pm & a team made up of creative geniuses & hot babes, a beauty story is born. This is ‘Beauté’ by fashion/celebrity photographer Grizz Lee in collaboration with celebrity makeup artist, designer & creative director, Joyce Bonelli.
“We shot until a little after 2am. Late night shoots are the best. It’s much easier to focus & get lost in the story. We converted Joyce’s living room into a studio by rearranging her massive day-bed- esque couch, countless stacks of coffee table books & also a giant tiger. I was playing music from my laptop. A lot of reggae. Somehow reggae put us in the creative mind state of early 2000s grunge/metal visuals. Go figure.
It was a fun journey bringing these bold makeup & hair looks to life & messing around with some dope clothes (including a sneak peak of Joyce’s new line that includes patent leather & latex pants).”
- Production: Joyce Bonelli & Grizz
- Creative director: Joyce Bonelli @JOYCEBONELLI
- Creative director: Grizz Lee grizzleemusic
- Photographer: Grizz Lee @grizzleemusic
- Cinematographer Casey Anderson @LAMPANDBOAT
- Model: Bella Harris @bellabharris
- Model: Jess Buch @jbuch
- Model: Tara Lynn @tara_lynnv
- Make-up Artist: Joyce Bonelli @JOYCEBONELLI
- Hair: Chris Dylan @CHRISDYLANHAIR
- Stylist: Isabelle Banham @isabellebanham
- 5 years ago by: Ainsley Hutchence