Flare Street ‘Cosmic velvet’
Melbourne based brand, Flare Street bring us their latest stunning campaign set under the Californian desert sun & captured by Conner Sorensen.
“The team headed out to the Joshua Tree National Park & shot our latest collection, ‘Cosmic Velvet’ with local Cali babes Andy & Emily. A vintage desert home played backdrop to the warm velvet tones, & boulders upon boulders provided a magical surface as the golden sun set over the cacti, desert succulents& our Cosmic Velvet covered girls.”
Flare Street is a handmade, limited edition label focusing on slow fashion and sustainably sourced fabrics. All our products are made in Melbourne, we are passionate about being environmentally and sustainably friendly through reducing our waste and being conscious of our supply chains.
We love flares on every gender, shapes and sizes and aim to spread the flare-love worldwide!”
Wardrobe; Flare Street, Raquel Allegra, Stax & Stone, Parks & Lea, I’m with the band, Jam Vintage.
- Production: Flare Street @flarestreet
- Photographer: Conner Sorensen @conner_sorensen
- Model: Andrea Lua @andyishh
- Model: Emily Landers @_bambi_baby_
- Stylist: Andrea Lua @andyishh
- Stylist: Emily Landers @_bambi_baby_
- Production: Nik Shimmin @nikshim
- Set Design: Vintage Desert Homes @vintage_desert_homes
- by Ainsley Hutchence