Amber Mealing ‘Fare thee well’
This is what a day under the Melbourne sun with a dream team looks like. This is ‘Fare thee well’.
“The day was meant to be raining & overcast, in true Melbourne form the sun came out & practically blistered our skin, but made for the perfect beach backdrop. Our amazing DOP Alice & I decided to use the piers, palms & grassy hillside to project a Miami vibe, on point with the Verona portrayed in Luhrmann’s Romeo & Juliet.
With film, photography, production design, a motorbike that an amazing random leant us, some guy that found it offensive that we were filming on the beach, the day felt like one big giant bizarre production dream, & after it was all done I wasn’t really quite sure what we had shot. I just needed some pawpaw on my sunburn.”
Wardrobe; Yesteryear Vintage & Sacre Flux.
#melbourne #australia #shaved #shavedhead #outdoors
- Director: Amber Mealing @tainted_amber
- Director of photography: Alice Stephens @filmbyalice
- Assistant: Harry Byrne @harry.byrne
- Photographer: Isaebella Doherty @isaebella
- Production: Dunja Vojnovic @dunjavojnovic
- Editor: Louise Mullins @louibooo
- Assistant: Sarah Saw @ssawce
- Model: Henry Charles Law @clubofgore
- Model: Adam Garner @adamgarner2
- Model: Nayndng Mayen @blacklionrawww
- Model: Celia Manthorpe @cashmere.blend
- Model Management: Folk Co. @folk_co
- HMUA: Sarah McFadden @melbsmakeupartist
- by Ainsley Hutchence