Juan Solorzano ‘Josephine’s world’
Toronto based Photographer, Juan Solorzano gives us insight into the narrative of Josephine, a carefree woman that embodies the contrast of soft beauty & abrasive grunge.
“This is the story of a woman who does not care about what people say about or think of her. She has an ethereal soul and a bit of punk. Featuring brands such as Junya Watanabe and Dollskill, there is a beautiful juxtaposition of grunge and soft beauty in this story.”
Wardrobe; Victoria’s Secret, Junya Watanabe, Wilfred, Dollskill, Anonimo, Ann Demeulemeester.
- Photographer: Juan Solorzano @beenthinkingallday
- Creative director: Juan Solorzano beenthinkingallday
- Art director: Kate Lunau @klunau
- Model: Josephine Marie @lil.alt.babi
- Stylist: Juan Solorzano beenthinkingallday
- Make-up Artist: Kate Lunau @klunau
- Location: Studio Delange @studio.delange
- by Ainsley Hutchence