Stéfanie Renoma ‘Ladies night’
Wandering for almost twenty years in a rock-arty way through the paths of fashion, Stefanie Renoma places art & style at the core of her creative vision. Influenced by the mocking eroticism of these times conveying a message of freedom & humour, her work is permeated with these images that played a part in enriching her world. Today we present her debut feature, a stunning fashion editorial set in Paris, this is ‘Ladies night’.
“Through this story, I am telling the most delicious & explosive mixture, willing to recreate the amazing & glamorous mood of the 80’s Icons; women returned to sensual symbol. The worship of the body bring us to the ultimate private journey.
I capture a look, a gesture which happen just like a dream, where everything is confused & blurred, to become only desires & fantasies.”
Brands featured; Brigade Mondaine, Fried Frères, Wolford, Armani, Stéfanie Renoma, Louboutin, Hervé Leger Leroux, Casadei, Elf Zhou, Gonzales, Ruth Melbourne, Bordelle.
Set at Chez Castel Paris.
- Photographer: Stéfanie Renoma @stefanierenoma
- Art director: Raphael Say
- Model: Egla Harxhi
- Model: Chloé Bernard
- Model: Anais Bouchard
- Model: Barbora Lisztwanovà
- Model Management: Up Model Management @upmodels
- Stylist: Stéfanie Renoma stefanierenoma
- Make-up Artist: Odile Jimenez
- Make-up Artist: Adélie Balez @adeliemakeup
- Hair: Kevin Jacotot
- Talent Agency: B Agency
- 4 years ago by: Ainsley Hutchence