Tina Dubrovsky ‘Le perte de l’innocence’
This is a second collaboration between Berlin photographer/art director Tina Dubrovsky & designer Alexander Michael Arnold. Tina was enamoured with the custom-made period garments created by Alex in a previous production inspiring her to do another one using Alex himself as both a model & stylist, along with his best friend & muse, Vienna. The visual inspiration for ‘Le perte de l’innocence’ derives from the 1988 film ‘Dangerous Liaisons’, authentically representing the periodical mood.
Special thanks to Lisa Marie von Freiheit.
- Photographer: Tina Dubrovsky @tinadubrovsky_photography
- Assistant photographer: Nick Scholey @gotobednickscholey
- Wardrobe: Alexander Michael Arnold @alexander_michael_arnold
- HMUA: Rá Nikolaidis @gutter.lust.lips
- Model: Vienna Holz @v._vienna
- Model: Alexander Michael Arnold @alexander_michael_arnold
- Model: Uli Seibert @cyber_seibert
- Location: The Seibert Collection
- Assistant: Katharina Arnhold & Agnes
- by Ainsley Hutchence