Orthodox ‘Martyr 1:16’
‘Martyr 1:16’ is our first feature by concept oriented, Cape Town based clothing label ‘Orthodox’ for their debut collection.
Every piece created by the label is seen as an art piece & forms part of the societal awakening to design intelligent attire that Orthodox is at the forefront of.
Here is what art director, Robyn Keyser told us about the shoot day…
“The shoot involved an ongoing discussion between our creative team surrounding this concept, & ultimately resulted in us sneaking onto a rooftop & creating an otherworldly set. Orthodox looks to challenge the role & responsibility of the designer, & ultimately would like to reimagine the relationship between our society and creative expression.
- Production: Orthodox @whoisorthodox
- Photographer: Aubrey Ndiweni @@apetownshenanigans
- Robyn Keyser @itsrobynthatswho
- Model: Loulou Swanepoel @loulou_swanepoel
- Model: Matt Ross @mattrossofficial
- Stylist: Robyn Keyser @itsrobynthatswho
- Make-up Artist: Toni Greenberg @tonigreenberg
- 6 years ago by: Ainsley Hutchence