Nala Underwear ‘Close to my heart and close to my ass’
Nala is brand that is both close to my heart and close to my ass which is currently sitting on a pair of comfy blue high-waist flossy mesh underwear. Last month I joined the crew in Melbourne as Art director on the Nala launch campaign shoot and meeting the incredible Nala family in the flesh reiterated that these guys are no-bullshit when it comes to all things that should matter most in this industry- sustainability, inclusivity, wearability, and sex appeal.
Nala is here to offer support for every body. Designed by a team of highly skilled queens, Nala has been built with equality and inclusivity at the forefront, offering a wide size range of XXS to 5XL, and bra cup sizes A to G. From day dot, it’s been the Nala mission to create underwear that’s better for their customer, and better for the planet, building sustainability into their foundations.
This week Nala’s Black Friday Sale will actually make a difference. From today until Monday, 20% of your Nala order will be donated to one of their 3 phenom charity partners. Choose your undies, then choose your charity post-checkout.
- Production: Nala Underwear @wear_nala
- Photographer: Liane Hurvitz @lianehurvitz_photographer
- Cinematographer Alt House @alt___house
- Art director: Ainsley Hutchence S&S ainsleyhutchence
- Stylist: Carlos Mangubat @carlosmangubat
- HMUA: Shella Martin @shellarubymartin
- Model: Mami Metherell @mamimetherell
- Model: Reem Elnour @reem_elnour
- Model: Wanyá Greeves @oneyay_w
- Model: Sienna @iwant2punishyou
- Words: Ainsley Hutchence S&S ainsleyhutchence
- 2 weeks ago by: Ainsley Hutchence