Mona Cordes ‘Rainbow poes’
Mona Cordes brings us her latest bold & colourful analogue series shot in the Alexandra & Ainsworth Estates in London. This is ‘Rainbow poes’.
“The editorial is based on colour & how we make it our own, the models show how to create their own strong identity with the help of colour coordination. All the creatures I pictured strongly belong to each other, showing group identity with help of Make up, hair, style & set & movements within different sets of poses & location.
I have had this idea of making a fully colour coordinated series a long time ago and finally the time has come! My brain is very visually oriented, I could never imagine a world in only black & white. I am always looking out for colours & constructions of colour elements within nature, architecture, anything.”
- Photographer: Mona Cordes @princess_moona
- Creative director: Mona Cordes princess_moona
- Model: Joey Fourr @joeyfourr
- Model: Krissie Marie @kurishi__
- Model: Fopk @meltingbody
- Model: Caroline @cosmic.caz
- Set Design: Barbara Peynot @barbarapeynot
- Stylist: Begum Bilde @thestatewearein
- Make-up Artist: Grace Ellington @gracemariaellington
- Hair: Natalie Doke @nataliedokemuah
- 4 years ago by: Ainsley Hutchence