Juan Solorzano ‘Show me the money’
Juan Solorzano brings us new work out of Toronto starring Marina Djuric.
‘Show me the money’ is the story of a young woman in the metropolis of Toronto, she is a painter during the day, a model & a musician at night. In this series of images we study the light & colour that vibrate from the true passion of being an artist. In this grungy Berlin fashion inspired editorial, Marina delivers a narrative that is full of emotion & playfulness.
Wardrobe; Coal N Terry Vintage, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Converse, Magpie, I.AM.GIA, Nevada Rose, Zara, Doc Martens, Acres, ASOS, Public Desire, Zane, Topshop, H&M, Cedric Jacquemyn, The Store On Queen, Diesel, BCBG, Isabel Marant.
- Photographer: Juan Solorzano @beenthinkingallday
- Creative director: Juan Solorzano beenthinkingallday
- Art director: Timothy Michael Lussier @lussiertoronto
- Model: Marina Djuric @marinadjrc
- Stylist: Kathleen Osland @kathleenosland
- HMUA: Patrick Ryan @patrickryanmua
- Assistant: Michael Solorzano @mikesolor3
- by Ainsley Hutchence