David Hauserman ‘Trailer daze’
Since I can remember I have always believed that there are no accidents. We forget things, run late, get lost & turn up to the wrong places for a reason. As part of some bigger magical plan where events seem to be conspiring to tell us something or teach us something or in some cases even turn our whole lives around. I guess its known as ‘synchronicity’. Maybe its just that when you do believe this you tend to approach potentially frustrating situations calmly & openly & so opportunities present themselves & you are open to receive them?
Well earlier this week opportunity presented itself in the form of a super rad photographer as we stumbled through Byron Bay back streets with our take away tacos trying to figure out how the fuck to get to that unbelievable beach where we would devour them surrounded by absolute beauty. Just as we were laughing about the fact that we must have taken the longest route possible a voice stopped us saying “Hey I know you two”. It was a cool looking local by the name of David Hauserman, a photographer who’s work I’ve been drooling over for the past few weeks.
It so happened that David wanted us to feature this shoot on our site this week. He also ‘accidentally’ met this smokin bae model recently at yoga. So this whole shoot & feature all happened by chance, by accidentally being in the right places at the right time. I fucking love that shit! Please enjoy ‘Trailer Daze’ by David Hauserman.
- Photographer: David Hauserman @@davidhauserman
- Stylist: David Hauserman @davidhauserman
- Model: Amanda Griffith @amandygriffith
- Model Management: Chic Model Management @chic_management
- HMUA: Satya Schitz @satyaschmitzmakeup
- Wardrobe: Miss Brown Vintage @missbrownvintagebyronbay
- Wardrobe: American Apparel @americanapparelusa
- Wardrobe: Hoi Polloi @hoipolloibyronbay
- Props: Heaths Old Wares
- 8 years ago by: Ainsley Hutchence