Short film ‘The space I occupy’ Via Vimeo
The Space I Occupy is a narrative fashion film that touches on the Asian-American experience. The film represents an intimate & personal portrait, illustrating an emotional response to the current climate, as well as the enduring & playful spirit of community. At the root, this piece is an allegory meant for anyone who feels isolated or fights for their place in this world.
Doza, Kkco, Flat Apartment Shoes, Altruzarra, Isa Boulder, Mark Fast, Collina Strada, Kenzo, Simone Rocha.
- Director: Vivian Chuang @vivianchuangstudio
- Written by: Aria Clemente @ariadaniella
- Written by: Vivian Chuang @vivianchuangstudio
- Production: Ashleigh Parsons @ashleighjparsons
- Starring: Steffie Baik @baikedguds
- Cinematographer Sean Pierce @seanryanpierce
- Photographer: Hannah Karsen @karsen.hannah
- HMUA: Adriana Bena @muadrianabena
- Production: Roadwork Studio @roadworkstudio
- by Ainsley Hutchence